Join us in Edom, TX on March 17th and 18th 2018, for an incredible new experience.
“Life Without Shame”
“Therefor have I set my face like a flint, and I know I will not be put to shame.”
Reservations are required to attend.
Hurry! Seats are limited.
Here are some things you’ll get to experience…
- Identifying the thoughts behind your Shame and how valuable they are to you.
- Learning to release the energy driving those thoughts that shame you.
- Seeing the power of your emotions and how they control.
- God making a way where there seems no way.
- New techniques to deal with shame. These new techniques will transform your life here so that you can take them home to be applied when need be.
- Round table discussions. (You are not required share in these discussions).
There is no charge for the workshop. We ask that you give according to how much you feel like you get out of the meeting. Other ways to Give.
Who should come?
Individuals tired of being controlled by the emotion of shame.
What should you bring?
A journal, A favourite pen, You! Comfortable clothes
3:00 to 3:45 – Audra Nations
4:00 to 4:45 – Angie Lynch
5:00 to 5:30 – Finger Food Break
5:30 to 6:30 – Earl Gardner
6:45 to 8:00 – Round Table & Application Time
We will see you soon!
Earl Gardner & Staff
Earl Gardner Ministries